Friday, June 02, 2006

Behold my eye?!

It's another boring day at work today, but I am stoked that it's Friday! It's raining outside so I don't wish I was out there doing anything and besides I'm pretty much getting paid to write in my blog!

So my thoughts today are once again about the opposite sex (surprised?). I know you are all aware of the saying 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. Now I do agree with this, seeing as though some of the guys I find attrative, my friends do not (some have even gone as far as calling them meat heads). Wouldn't it be funny if some of my exes actually read this! HA!

Okay so, none of us are the same, personality, style, or look-wise. Unless of course you are a twin or believe in the craziness that is happening on the show 'lost' - where everyone has a twin on the opposite side of the world somewhere. That's a whole other blog though. Anyway, I personally think style speaks loudly of someone's personality. I'm not saying that clothes make a person but they definitely can give an insight or preview to a fraction of the person's personality.

For the most part, even though we may say we don't have a type of person we are attracted to there is a style that you would be more attracted to. I know that I am, and I pretty much go for similar styles or types of guys every time. So if we all have our own style, and are attracted to a certain style then you really can say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However this makes me wonder does my personal style attract the type of guy I'm attracted to? Maybe I'm attracted to a style of guy who is not attracted to my style of girl. Sort of a twisty thought isn’t it?!

My quick solution, open your eyes and appreciate all styles or dye your hair blue and hope it causes more attraction to you! HA!

No comments: